Fx River is a trading name of Forex River Ltd, which is regulated by the Labuan Financial Services Authority (LFSA)
FxRiver provides you with a reliable trading network, low spreads starting from 0.0 pips and fast execution of trades. You can fund your account in a wide range of payment methods, such as, Skrill, Neteller, RpnPay, UnionPay, and Visa/mastercard.
Benefit from world class client support services provided by a professional team available to assist you in 5 languages round the clock and throughout the year.
You can set up your trading account in these few easy steps:
1.Select the right trading account that meets your trading needs. You can find information on different account types in
the Choose Your Account page.
2. Click the ‘Open Real Account’ button and fill in your personal information in the form.
Make sure you read the Client Agreement and agree to the Terms and Conditions
3. You will receive a welcoming email from FxRiver to confirm your registration, follow the link provided in the email.
Note: If you didn’t find the email, make sure you check the spam or junk inbox.
4.The link will forward you to your dedicated account portal where you can view your account details and upload the needed KYC files needed to verify your account.
5.Go to the Platforms page, download and install the version of MetaTrader that is compatible with your device
6. Once, you have completed your application, our team will review your details and revert to you as soon as possible.
7. Upon completion you will receive an email from our team confirming your account has been verified and is ready for deposit, the email will also contain your MetaTrader live account login information.
1. You can select the Open Demo Account’ button found in the Choose Your Account page.
2. Fill in the form with your personal information and click submit.
3. You will be transferred to your Client’s Portal Dashboard
4. Go to the Platforms page, download and install the version of MetaTrader that is compatible with your device.
5. Check your email inbox. You will find an email from FxRiver with your MetaTrader demo account login.
Note: If you don’t find the email, make sure you check the spam or junk inbox.
6. Open MetaTrader platform that you installed, and login with the information you received.
Demo accounts provide similar trading experiences with identical market conditions to live accounts. However, since demo accounts are mainly used for educational purposes, we cannot assure you that the performance of demo accounts will be identical to that of a live account.
The following points are some of the common reasons account applications get rejected:
– The identification documents are incomplete.
– One or more of the documents are expired or invalid.
– The information in the documents does not match the personal information entered.
You may log in again and re-upload the valid documents if none of the above-mentioned reasons apply to you, please contact our customer service at email@example.com or leave a ticket.
You can open additional live or demo accounts from within your Client’s Portal. However, you cannot register twice with different email addresses.
1. A color copy of valid passport or other official identification document issued by authorities (e.g. driver’s license, identity card, etc). The identification document must contain the client’s full name, an issue or expiry date, the client’s place and date of birth or tax identification number.
2. A recent proof of address (e.g. utility bill or bank account statement) dated within the last 6 months and confirming your registered address.
As a regulated company, we operate in accordance with a number of compliance-related issues and procedures imposed by our main regulatory authority, Labuan Financial Services Authority (LFSA). These procedures involve the collection of adequate documentation from our clients with regards to KYC (Know Your Client), including the collection of a valid ID card and a recent (within 6 months) utility bill or bank account statement that confirms the address the client has registered with.
No, your new account will be validated automatically, as long as you will use the same personal/contact details as for your main account.
This post is also available in: AR
High Risk Warning